Three points will be at stake when two PSL title contenders collide in a highly-anticipated encounter at the Loftus Versfeld Stadium tonight. It’s 2nd against 4th.
The Masandawana are slightly favored in this blockbuster clash against Wits, but Gavin Hunt’s men also have an arsenal of their own.
Hunt will definitely look to in-form striker Gift Motupa, who has netted three goals in his last four league matches including one against Sundowns.
📰 Brief Preview
- Masandawana is in top form having recorded three successive victories across all competitions including the recent 3-0 win over AmaZulu FC away on Saturday.
- Wits are enjoying a five-match unbeaten run across all competitions having overcome Stellenbosch FC 2-0 away on Saturday.
- Wits’ defense has been rock solid on the road as they have kept two clean sheets and scored three goals.
- Sundowns are also scoring goals at will in Tshwane having netted eight goals and kept three clean sheets in the process.
- Gavin Hunt will be looking outsmart Pitso Mosimane in a battle between two astute coaches, who have each won a record four PSL titles.
- Sundowns and Wits have drawn their last three matches against each other.
💰 Futaa best bets
🌚 Futaa Moonshot bet
- Back 1-1 draw at fulltime priced at 4.60
Follow Mamelodi Sundowns vs Bidvest Wits live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!