Sergio Aguero's stellar season, combined with his superb record in the Manchester Derby, makes him the man to watch tonight against a struggling United backline.
Match context 🔴 🔵
Manchester United's crushing 4-0 loss at Everton means that they've lost four consecutive away matches in the EPL for the first time since 1996. Quite how they get themselves up for this match remains to be seen, but City has work of their own to do here. A Manchester Derby might well be the largest remaining hurdle between Pep Guardiola's side and the Premier League title and they'll be confident they can keep the pressure on Liverpool with a win in the match that matters most.
Aguero against United's leaky defence 🇦🇷 🎯
- United have lost six of their last eight games in all competitions for the first time since 1989.
- They have conceded 48 goals this season - their most in a league campaign since letting in 63 in 1978-79.
- Manchester City has won five of their last seven Premier League fixtures at Old Trafford (D1, L1), having triumphed in only one of the first 14 visits.
- A seventh away win for City would be a new Premier League record for overall wins at Old Trafford by a visiting club. They are currently tied with Chelsea on six.
- Manchester City have won their last 10 Premier League games - their longest streak since a run of 18 between August and December 2017, which remains the all-time top-flight record.
- Sergio Aguero is one short of becoming the second player to score at least 20 Premier League goals in six different seasons, after Alan Shearer (who did so in seven campaigns).
- Aguero could also become the second player, after Thierry Henry, to achieve this feat in five consecutive seasons.
- Sergio Aguero has scored four Premier League goals at Old Trafford - only Steven Gerrard, with five, has netted more as a visiting player.
Betting options 💰 ✅
- Back Aguero to score anytime priced at 1.49
- Back City to win both halves priced at 3.45
- Back over 2.5 total goals priced at 1.61