The Champions find themselves eight points adrift of Premier League leaders Liverpool, and nothing but a win will do here for Pep's charges.
Here are the best stats ahead of the clash at Selhurst Park.
📊 Crystal Palace vs Man City key stats
- Crystal Palace is winless in their last four Premier League home games against Man City (D1 L3) since a 2-1 win in April 2015.
- Manchester City has won 10 of their last 11 away league games, losing only against Norwich in this run. They've found the net at least once in each of their last 15 league games on the road, netting 36 goals in total.
- Man City have scored in 15 of their last 16 Premier League meetings with Crystal Palace, failing only in a goalless draw in December 2017 which ended their top-flight record run of 18 consecutive victories.
- Jordan Ayew's three Premier League goals this season have been worth six points to Crystal Palace - only Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's goals have been more valuable to a side (9).
💰 Futaa Bets
- Back Man City to win priced at 1.25
- Back BTTS: yes priced at 1.90
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.47
- Back Jordan Ayew to score anytime priced at 4.00
Follow Palace vs Man City live on Futaa!
⬇️ Get the latest Manchester City Live scores, commentary, results and stats on the Futaa Live App, with over 1000 teams, 100+ leagues and the lowest data usage. Download it now at the Google Play store, it’s only 3mb!