We're backing the Wolves striker to get on the score sheet tonight against a Newcastle side without a clean sheet away from home since the 15th of December at bottom club Huddersfield Town.
Jimenez is gunning to become only the second Mexican to reach ten Premier League goals in a season after Javier Chicharito Hernandez. Which other strikers can return good value on bets tonight with betPawa?
Wolves have been on a fine run of goal-scoring form of late, registering at least three times in their last three matches and winning three on the spin. This sequence of results has lifted them to 7th in the table, and that means they have genuine European ambitions. Visitors Newcastle have been inconsistent, losing to Watford, beating Manchester City and then succumbing to Tottenham in a curious sequence of unpredictable results. That unpredictability, along with Wolves' new-found productivity in front of goal, leads us to believe that thee will be goals here.
Futaa facts on likely scorers
- Raul Jimenez has scored nine goals and assisted five more this season in the league.
- Raul Jimenez has scored three goals in his last two matches in the Premier League.
- Newcastle striker Salomon Rondon is Newcastle's top scorer in the Premier League with six goals and has found the net in three of their last five away matches.
- Back Raul Jimenez to score anytime against Newcastle priced at 2.08
>> [bet now]
- Back Salomon Rondon to score anytime priced at 3.05
>> [bet now]
Follow Wolves vs Newcastle live on Futaa!