With Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang on-song in front of goal and Arsenal struggling to keep clean sheets in the English top-flight, we are betting on goals tonight.
📊 Man United vs Arsenal Stat Pack
- Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored 13 goals in his last 13 starts in the Premier League, while his haul of six goals is the most by an Arsenal player in their first six games of the season since Emmanuel Adebayor in 2007-08 (also six).
- Manchester United are unbeaten in their last 12 Premier League games against Arsenal at Old Trafford (W8 D4 L0) since a 1-0 defeat in September 2006.
- Arsenal is looking to register consecutive Premier League victories over Man Utd for the first time since winning both matches in the 2006-07 campaign.
- Manchester United have lost three of their last six Premier League home games (W2 D1), as many as they had in their previous 52 at Old Trafford (W32 D17 L3).
- Arsenal has conceded at least twice in each of their last four Premier League games - they've not shipped 2+ goals in five consecutive top-flight games since August 1985.
💰 Futaa Bets
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.74
- Back both teams to score priced at 1.59
- Back over 3.5 goals priced at 2.80
- Back Aubameyang to score anytime priced at 1.83
- Back Mason Greenwood to score anytime priced at 2.30
Follow Man United vs Arsenal live on Futaa!
⬇️ Get the latest Arsenal FC Live scores, commentary, results and stats on the Futaa Live App, with over 1000 teams, 100+ leagues and the lowest data usage. Download it now at the Google Play store, it’s only 3mb!
Read More: Gor Mahia v Al-Hilal match to be aired live