Serie A's highest scorers Atalanta (49) meet the division's lowest scorers Spal (12) in Bergamo, and the hosts can flex their goalscoring muscle in what we expect to be an entertaining match.
With the Champions League in hibernation and their Coppa Italia ambitions quashed by Fiorentina, Atalanta will be fully focused on a top-four berth and can ease past rock-bottom Spal.
📝 📊 Match preview & Stats
- Going into this one, Atalanta has 34 points in Serie A, giving them 4th position.
- Atalanta has won three consecutive home games in Serie A.
- Atalanta has managed to win by two or more goals in four of its seven most recent home matches (Serie A).
- In 20th place in Serie A with 12 points is SPAL.
- SPAL is on a poor run of just three wins in 22 matches (Serie A).
- SPAL will be seeking to improve on their 1-0 defeat to Fiorentina last time out. Atalanta is expected to stroll through this game, but not without conceding chances.
💰 Futaa best bets
- Back BTTS yes priced at 1.87
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.37
- Back over 3.5 goals priced at 1.94
- Back Atalanta win at fulltime priced at 1.18
🌚 Futaa Moonshot bet
- Back Atalanta to win and BTTS priced at 2.40
📲 Follow Atalanta vs SPAL live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!