Tuesday's eight Champions League fixtures served up 30 goals, two hat-tricks and plenty of entertainment overall.
Here are the bets stats from a night where some of Europe's top players flexed their muscles.
📉 Tuesday UCL Stats via OPTA
- Harry Kane has scored 16 goals in the group stages of the Champions League; only Paul Scholes (19) has more amongst English players.
- Raheem Sterling is the 8th English player to score a Champions League hat-trick, after Michael Owen, Andrew Cole, Wayne Rooney, Harry Kane, Mike Newell, Alan Shearer and Danny Welbeck. Only Brazil (12) and France (9) have had more different hat-trick scorers in the competition.
- Son Heung-Min has scored more goals at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium than any other player in all competitions.
- Alvaro Morata has become the first ever player to score for both Atletico de Madrid and Real Madrid in the European Cup/Champions League.
- Kylian Mbappé is the 1st substitute to score 3+ goals in a Champions League game since Joseba Llorente with Villarreal (v Aalborg) in October 2008.
There are eight more fixtures tonight. You have the luxury of starting with Ajax vs Chelsea in the early kickoff and then choosing from a variety of options for the later kickoff. We're going to have a look at Inter Milan vs Borussia Dortmund.
Follow Inter vs Dortmund live on Futaa!
⬇️ Get the latest Manchester City Live scores, commentary, results and stats on the Futaa Live App, with over 1000 teams, 100+ leagues and the lowest data usage. Download it now at the Google Play store, it’s only 3mb!