Reactions from all quarters on the recent dismissal of Sammy
Pamzo Omollo from reigning Kenyan
Premier League side Tusker FC continue to trickle in with the latest coming
from Kenyan Football Coaches Association (KEFOCA)
Responsibility of the Federation
-In the name of Kenyan Football Coaches Association, we would like to express our deep concern and feeling at the number of times that Coaches are being sacked by the Clubs without protection from Football Kenya Federation (FKF), said a statement from KEFOCA Secretary General Bob Oyugi
- It is the responsibility of the Federation to protect its member Association against injustices.
And he went on to dig deep into Tusker’s decision to sell players without equal replacements
-Sammy Omolo has already been sacked by Tusker FC without clear reasons. I want to let Kenyans know that Tusker FC shot themselves in the foot by selling top players (Jerry Santo, Brian Mandela and Paul Were) during the recent transfer period without proper replacements.
- The quality players that Tusker lost are players with clear repertoire of attributes for the team to lose in the second leg of the League
- How can a Club sell more than thre impact players and expect to continue to be consistent in the League during mid-season?
Shown the door
- Why is this Club sacrificing Pamzo for their own mess, do Coaches sell players? They sold-out their best players at a wrong moment!
KEFOCA have now given an indication of how they can protect its members
- Our next move is to possibly hire our own lawyers to oversee contracts between Coaches and Clubs if the Federation is not ready to protect our members.
|Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor||
|Modern Coast Rangers|