Atletico Madrid striker, Radamel Falcao, has given a huge lift to the hopes of Chelsea and Manchester City, by declaring that the team might sell him to a club in the Premier League.
The Atletico Madrid goal machine is one of the hottest properties in Europe and has been tipped for a switch to England.
Despite Atletico claims that the striker is going nowhere, the huge debts of the 'other Madrid cub' might force them to listen to offers.
- I am calm. I don’t even know what I’m doing tomorrow.
- I am happy here and enjoying things at present. I am not thinking about leaving, only in playing this season, and I hope everything goes well.
- But the club has needs and it depends on certain results.
- There are many factors — the economy of the club, entering the Champions League.
- Later, Atletico and the responsible people will decide what to do with my future. Many times the players are the last to know.